Wednesday 18 May 2011

Baby T,s newborn session

I really must  get more up to date with this blogging. I have had the great pleasure of being asked to photograph a fair few  tiny newborns. There is just something so special about babies, We do tend to take them for granted but every baby is a unique little miracle and to be asked to capture babies first portrait is an honour.

I differ from other photographers in my area as I come to you. I am a mum myself and know how hard it is to even get dressed in the morning when you have a new little person in your life.

All I ask from you is you have a clear space for newborns a table is actually best my time with you is not per hour I just go with how long it takes. I want my clients to feel relaxed I allow time for feeding, changing and include family and siblings where possible .

The best time to take pictures of baby is around 5 to 6 days old. I normally arrange to come as baby is having his/her lunch time/afternoon feed. This allows me to set up while your still seeing to baby.

Baby is normally sleepy which allows to get the cute little picture you see here.


I bring with me an assortments of hats and nappy covers in fact all you might liked to provide is a nice warm cup of tea.

I also do a first year book which can include maternity bump pictures right through to babies big first birthday I will return every three months to capture your new little person growing. For parents that dont mind the mess the last images can be a smash the cake session. Baby loves this part and I provide the cake and backdrop so no mess on your furniture or carpets.


Baby T was a joy to photograph  he is just  six days old in these pictures, such a darling little snuggly boy

My baby session are on special offer right now at just £15.00 for me to come out to you, images are at extra cost  starting from just £8.00





No comments: