Saturday 7 November 2009

Studio shoot


wow another week flown by, I am not a lover of dark morning short days and dark evening
means now some work has to be studio based,
I am debating on getting a green screen this seems to be the all new photographers studio tool,

A nice pop up background would be much easier then assembling the backdrop support when I visit clients, But then would a pop up background leave space to pose ? oh so hard making my mind up

I like my studio sessions to be fun, heres one i did earlier this week with a young girl, she was quick to relax and enjoy her session and we got some great fun expressive shots, and all done in the warm,

Dad enjoyed the session as well I aim more towards contemporary portraits to capture the natural personality of my clients , The aim is to have fun,

No comments: