Monday 15 February 2010

Charity Disco

I had such a wonderful time on Friday the 12 Feb, I was asked to photograph a charity disco for young disabled people age range 12-16. I can honestly say I have never seen such a collection of smiles.

Everyone had a really good time and the dance floor was never empty. In fact all the young people danced very well and boy there was some complicated dancing going on.

I love this part of photography to be able to share and give something back, All the people were a delight to work with and enjoyed having their pictures taken posed and reportage candid style

A big Thank you to a special young man whom helped with my equipment and fetched me endless drinks

Of course my daughter had a great time and danced the evening away

Thank you for the opportunity and it was an honor to photograph so many happy wonderful young people

No comments: