Thursday 4 February 2010

The lovely Hannah and her dad



I did a studio session with Hannah and her Dad Dave, Hannah is such a lovely young lady to work with and very relaxed in front of the camera, Dad on the other hand was not so sure about having his picture taken

Once we got dad to relax a bit I got some wonderful images capturing the love shared between father and daughter

I shed a little tear or two when I looked at the images and wished I had some done with my dear dad Unfortunately I wont ever get that chance

I have titled the image "Dad your guiding hand upon my shoulder will remain forever"

It was great being able to do portraits of grown up children as you can see a special bond between father and daughter
I would like to say Thank you to Hannah and Dave for letting me work with them to capture these beautiful memories of the special bond shared between father and daughter

No comments: