Saturday 20 August 2011

CAPTURING SOME FAMILY FUN


I had a great time photographing  Marks family and  a few of their friends , What better way  to have fun then going outside and allowing people to run around play with their kids and generally have a really great time. This session took approx 2 hours . The 2 hours time is photo time ,  I allow for changes in clothing settling the children etc this is not taken off family photo time.

The aim is to capture not just a family portrait but a range of images for everyone.

To book a session do contact me session fee is £75.00 and I,m available most days of the week including most weekends as I am a full time professional photographer.

small print is 50% booking fee must be paid to secure your booking.

I hope you enjoy a small selection from Marks family photo session of course there are many many more pictures from this session. That everyone is thrilled with

Thank you to Mark for allowing me permission to share these images

We are family

Best friends


LOVE


Friends


The Boys


The Kids


Father and Son

Mother and Son









No comments: