Thursday 7 July 2011

Beautiful bumps

I so wish this type of photography had been available when I was expecting my children, It would be so great to add to a baby book or just to look back on , or even share at a later date when I,m due to be a grandma.

I love the idea of bump photography and try to treat each lady differently getting unique images she can share and cherish.

As I come to you all I ask for is a little clear space to do those subtle bump pictures, If its a nice day we can go outside and include your partner or other children. I will only ever take pictures your comfortable with, some ladies like to be nude thats fine some ladies really dont want to take their clothing right off thats also fine. The aim is to show off your bump in away you feel comfortable with. To book a session just contact me on facebook or via my website.....





No comments: