Tuesday 26 January 2010

All New For 2010

I was lucky enough to be invited by Jeff Turnbull whom is Essex,s premier wedding photographer to spend 6 months under his wing on a mentoring program.

This will enable me to move my business forward, Along with helping me with marketing and a client data base and pricing details

2010 sees many great advantages to my clients, not only have I upgraded my camera body to a top of the range high quality professional camera I have also added many prime professional lenses

To offer even high quality products I now supply Graphistudio wedding books and Ultimat framing service

All images in the top wedding collection and portrait collection will now be printed by hand on superb high quality paper by a master printer

I am looking so forward to moving my business on and being able to offer my clients some of the best photographic products in the world

No comments: