Sunday 21 March 2010

PRE-WEDDING SESSION





What a glorious afternoon we had for the pre wedding session with Caralyn and George, soon to be married at the Fennes estate in Bocking

It was such great fun working with them today, and we introduced lots of new dynamic stuff into the photo session

Caralyn and George have been together 16 years and both are very excited about their forth coming wedding at the Fennes estate in Bocking.

The pre wedding session is relaxing and fun, we run through a few poses that I will use on the wedding day. My main aim from these sessions is to get my couples to relax and have fun, It also lets them see how i conduct myself and the style of images that I produce.

We had such a fun time the camera just loved Caralyn. It was great working with such a relaxed fun couple who are so very much in love.

Thank you for choosing Andrea;s photography to be there with you on your very special day





No comments: