Thursday 8 October 2009

Camera Club and portrait session

well busy busy busy still. Had a portrait session which is the last by one for babies first year book, I must say its been a pleasure being apart of this little girls first year, I have built up a great relationship with the family, The mum even asked me if she can pre book me for a wedding in about 25 years time :)

I told her she will have to opt for my son whom will follow in my footsteps

I attend the Great Notley Camera club this week, Its a club that started with a handful of strangers and has now grown in strength its members produce some excellent images

Its always interesting to meet up with other photographers, as each one has different skills and likes and dislikes

I guess today I best fill out my TAX return form dreaded paper work

No comments: