Monday 26 April 2010

THE SUN HAS GOT HIS HAT ON




well folks no one can moan about last weeks weather, its been glorious, Ive had a busy week, with family, seminars, and photography.

To start the week I spent Tuesday with Jeff Turnbull learning more about the business side of photography . This week was all about websites, Jeff is a great Photographer you can visit his website "http://www.jeffturbull.com"

Later in the week I went to see the pig sheep, yes it is a real animal


Its a Mangalitza and you can visit three of them at the wonderful "http://www.tropicalwings.co.uk"

Saturday I had the chance to add more bridal images to my expanding portfolio
It was a beautiful day and the bride looked radiant, I am sure the sunshine made her very happy



Such a lovely day to be able to sit the bride down to ease some of the weight of her dress, Oh yes wedding dress,s are very heavy



I guess the sun bought out the romance in the day to, certainly seems they had a perfect day



Then I also had a great lifestyle session at the wonderful backdrop of Chapel Viaduct, such a nice little lad and his puppy what a sweet pair to work with



So I had a great week meeting lots of lovely people, doing some photo sessions with some wonderful people and of course such a sweet little puppy...

now back to working on the website and getting equipment ready for the weekends weddings

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: